Prices include GST & any overseas purchases for containers will have GST included.
All timber is purchased at the lengths they are at, we do not cut them
All timber lengths are priced & sold per lineal metre
All electrical items/appliances are sold as is where is, these are priced accordingly & we advise if all was working prior to removal when know.
99% of the time our goods that are sold are second hand & we do not know the history or nature of them so we don’t offer a guarantee on these products, yet should an item not work from its original purchase condition & has not be attempted to be repaired we are happy to either exchange the product if we have an identical item or refund the purchase price so long as this has been advised to us in writing within 48 hours from the purchase date of your receipt.
- The Buyer must check their item immediately and report any damages or faults to Ward Salvage by e-mail within 48hrs of having received their item. Please specify the item title & stock number along with the invoice number. We reserve the rights to refuse any claims that are made after this time frame.
- Buyer has the responsibility and expense of sending back the faulty item to Ward Salvage.
- We do not accept any item return by COD. The return freight must be paid entirely by the Buyer. Buyer must make contact with Ward Salvage for approval prior to item return.
- Refunds will only be offered where a replacement is not available.
- All warranty claims must be made by the original buyer of the item. Warranty is not transferable beyond original buyer.
- Your invoice, delivery docket, buyer details will be required as proof of purchase.
- Ward Salvage adheres to the Consumers Guarantee Act, The Fair Trading Act.
Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Normal wear & tear.
- Damage from using goods for a purpose for which they were not designed.
- Damage from freight.
- Some goods are sold as lower grades, seconds or may have visible damage and this is clearly noted in these items/photos. Faults and damage are inherent in these grades/ 2nd hand goods and we do our best to describe all our products as accurately as we can.
- Refunds will not be offered after the item has been used. Second hand goods are sold in a ‘as is’ condition and described as accurately as possible.
- Refunds will not be offered if buyer changes their mind, or if item is 'not what you expected'.
- Original postage charges are non-refundable.
- All items must be returned to us for full assessment BEFORE refund will be issued.
- Refunds are processed by Ward Salvage after the goods have been fully checked and the buyer advised of the outcome by e-mail.
- Buyers must check item for faults or damages immediately and report it to the seller via e-mail within 48hrs of receiving items. We reserve the right to refuse claims made after this time frame.
- Photos may be requested from Buyer as proof of damage.
- Buyer is liable for the freight to return faulty/damaged product for warranty and exchange.
- Ward Salvage is liable for sending replacement warranty item back to buyer, except in the case that the returned item is checked and found not damaged or not in the same condition that buyer reported. In which case, buyer will be required to pay for return postage costs and the item will be sent back at the buyer's expense.
- Products must be returned with all accessories including their original packing materials, cartons and boxes.
- Ward Salvage must receive all returns within 14 days from accepted delivery. If an item is returned after the 14 days from accepted delivery, we reserve the right to refuse claims made after this time frame. Item returns to be approved and authorized by Ward Salvage before an arranged return is executed.
- WE DO NOT QUOTE ON FREIGHT OR ORGANISE IT!
- We will however, have your goods ready for pick up and / or freighting as soon as we have received your payment. We have a forklift to load your goods onto the carrier of your choice.
- Item(s) will not be shipped or released until payment has been received in full and has cleared – we will supply you an invoice number to quote on pickup or for the freight company.
- Our items are usually dispatched within 48hrs (Excluding weekends & Public Holidays) of full payment clearing, however, this may take longer during busy periods & or public holidays.
- Pickup is possible from our store at 15 Miami Parade, Onehunga, Auckland (please call & advise date, day & estimated time of your collection to ensure your product is ready for collection)
- Ward Salvage is not responsible for length of transit time or damage to goods received during freight.
- We do not quote on freight as there are too many variables involved. Please check with your local carriers to get yourself the best price.
Disclaimer:While every effort will be made to ensure that the information on our website is kept current and accurate, we do not assume any liability for any inconvenience or loss caused by any errors or omissions concerning our products or services. All terms and conditions detailed are subject to change.
Do you have some Suggestions or Comments where we can improve?
We are constantly trying to improve the Store. If you have any comments as to how we can improve your Shopping Experience with us, please send us an email.
Once again, thank you for shopping with us.
- Your details will not be passed onto any 3rd party and we take all reasonable steps to keep your details private and confidential. As part of our customer loyalty program, we may retain your e-mail address to include you in future specials, follow up on customer satisfaction or on how we can make your shopping experience with us more enjoyable.
15 Miami Parade, Onehunga, Auckland
Hours of Operation: